Welcome To My Channel Tech Khoj, My Website Is For Technical Facts On Computers, Laptops & Mobiles, So I Make Videos For Technical Facts On Computer & Mobiles.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Tool
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of our favorite security software programs. This isn’t a new story, of course. This tech is one of the best around. And it also made an appearance in our best antivirus software of 2018 list.
The software picks up on practically every type of malware—and your PC can be secure with just this app. Once installed, Malwarebytes provides notifications when it sees suspicious behaviors on your computer, including unusual file behavior and potentially malicious downloads. You can also block bad behavior with a click of a button, which is a nice bonus. You can, of course, also scan and clean up any bad behaviors. We’ve included Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in our best antivirus software of 2018 list, and if you’re shopping for a security suite, definitely consider this as an option.
This app is our favorite malware protection. It’s super easy to use, and we love its drag-and-drop protection system. And this product is continually updated. If something new is out, it gets rolled into this software. It’s our favorite malware protection.
How to install Malwarebytes
Your download should have started automatically. If it didn’t, please click here.
- Check your Download folder, or search your computer for the Malwarebytes setup file, mbsetup.exe.
- Open the setup file by double clicking on it. Next, Windows will ask if it’s okay to make changes to your device. Click “Yes,” then select your language.
- When the Setup Wizard opens, click “Agree and Continue” to start installing Malwarebytes, or click “Advanced Options” to choose a different install location.
- When installation is complete, click “Finish” to close the Setup Wizard.
- Done! Malwarebytes should launch automatically.